WELCOME TO KARKISIA HOTEL
Karkisia Hotel is a cozy establishment in Amorgos, right in the heart of Aegiali village and port.
It has been built in accordance to the traditional Cycladic architecture in a quiet and serene environment. The name itself, “Karkisia”, was chosen out of an interest for Amorgos history, as it is one of the ancient names of Amorgos.
The hotel has 18 comfortable studios, all designed for our guests comfort and needs.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy the view over the sea and the bay of Aegiali from your studio or from the hotel veranda.
As we also own the local bakery, very close to our place and offering fresh bread and pastries.
It is a perfect location to enjoy some of the most beautiful sandy beach of the island but also to explore traditional villages and access many walking paths.
Our courteous and efficient staff will be pleased to make your stay an enjoyable and memorable one.
- Reception open every day: 08.00 – 23.00
- Check-in: 12:00 P.M. | Check-out: 11:00 A.M.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
The reception is open every day: 08.00 – 23.00
Free transfer is offered from/to the port of Aegiali for your arrival and departure. Taxi can be booked for Katapola port.
Free Wifi is offered to every guest of karkisia
In order to confirm a reservation, a deposit of 25% of the total cost is required.
Once the deposit is well received, we will send you an email to confirm your booking.
In the case of cancellation:
- from 22 days or more prior to the arrival of the client-visitor, then the prepayment is returned to the client-visitor (any transfer expenses are paid by the client-visitor).
- between 14 and 21 days prior to the arrival of the client-visitor, then 50% of the prepayment is returned to the client-visitor (any transfer expenses are paid by the client-visitor).
- up to and including 13 days prior to the arrival of the client-visitor, then none of the prepayment is returned to the client-visitor.